Pass incomplete. Penalty on PV declined. Looks like GC is going on. :52 left. GC gets it back.
GC leads 14-6 with :58 to go in the game. PV has the ball at the 20.
4th down.
Pass incomplete. Penalty on PV declined. Looks like GC is going on. :52 left. GC gets it back.
That's it. Final- Gate City 14 Powell Valley 6
Clintwood should be in good shape for the win. Holston should have beat Bath. Bath has a pretty good QB and a really good receiver(king). Should be a great game bewteen GW and GC. Would it be too much to ask that the ACC championship game(VT & BC) and the GW & GC game not be at the same time. Lets go everyone and wear our maroon all day for Tech and GW.
Call it like you see it
How about the maroon for BC and GW? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
or how 'bout just for gw? lol
Well, looks like Clintwood finally got to hold a championship trophy, it only took how many years?
How bout I go and wear my Miami stuff w/green in it for Clintwood and root for a plane crash in Jacksonville? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
J/k folks...I don't mean that...I actually want BC to win. It'd be poetic justice for the ACC. VT is probably the best team in the conference, but this thing has turned so upside down and inside out that it'd keep to form that BC would win the actual title. Just makes sense.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, looks like Clintwood finally got to hold a championship trophy, it only took how many years? </div></div>
I don't think it matters how many years it's been.. the fact is that they played very well today and they came to win and not to lose to Burton for the second time this year like I'm sure many predicted would happen (me included.)
I don't care if it's been 100 years since they last held a championship trophy - hats off to the Wave. They were extremely impressive today.
Officially retired
It was a a fun game to watch I know I was expecting Burton to end up catching one of those tipped balls at the end. It was one of those game you hate to see anyone lose.
Bookmarks